Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Giving Wine

Last weekend I spent 3 days with my friends Caroline and Lesley. We had a great time just crafting and chatting and swapping ideas. There are never enough weekends spent doing this but I know we will do it again.
I am in full on Christmas gifts and cards mode, last weekend we all decided to make a project and share with the others how to make it. I'll share more of that later,  but when I got home I was so inspired I just wanted to carry on.
I recently got my pre order of goodies from the new Stampin Up Christmas catalogue and there is a great stamp set that I've used loads already. I decided to use them to make some decoration tags for giving wine as a present.
 I love how they turned out. I'm adding these to the Winter Wonderland Challenge. This month its anything goes.

1 comment:

susiestacey said...

Lovely bottle tags - might have a go at some myself.
Thank you for sharing with Winter Wonderlands 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x