Friday, 4 October 2013

Birthday Greetings

Well I'm  back from a veeeerryy looooong week. I have been working in Devon for a couple of days but the travelling by train has taken a full day to get there and another full day to get home. Its amazing how tiring it can be to just sit on a train. I was dying to just get home and have a cuppa and get into my craft room. The up side of all this is that it will only be a quick flick round with a duster as the house is tidy exactly as I left it.
It was my friends birthday at the beginning of the week and as she is a card maker I had to make something a little bit different.
Its a swing card with one of my favourite Molly Bloom stamps, I was really please with how this came out and the good news was that she loved it.

 

1 comment:

Lesley said...

That's my card and I love it so much it went all the way to Cape Verde and back again.