Sunday, 1 September 2013

Charming

Charming is the challenge set over on Winter Wonderland this week. So they would like to see a charm somewhere on the card. I also think it is very apt for the stamp I used, its one of the brand new releases from Lili of the Valley, I loved it as soon as I saw it and of course when it popped through my letter box it had to be inked and stamped straight away. I think this is going to feature very heavily in my cards this year.
The challenge over at Lili's little Fairies is NO Flowers, and as there isn't a flower in sight on this card I am entering it to that challenge as well.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

this is soooo pretty!! I have this stamp waiting to be inked, just haven't got the papers yet!!

Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies.

fi
x

downrightcrafty said...

great card and love the image, with the addition of the lovely charm just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Nanda said...

Wonderful card, love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies.

Hugs, Nanda

Karen said...

Such a sweet image, making a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

xx