Thursday, 18 July 2013

Going over the top

Recently I have come across a few card makers blogs, where they seem to have gone over the top with their layering. Throwing all cares of the cost to post the creations once finished, I have been in awe of  these mini masterpieces. A few mixed media canvases have caught my eye as well, something else for me to have a little dabble at to see if I can transfer some of these techniques to my scrap book pages. For now start small I told myself, I pulled out my lovely mermaid friends stamp from Lili of the Valley, this was given to me as a present from my friend and I love this image. Then I just added a few flowers and spritzed a bit and coloured the image. Now normally I would stop but no I added beads, pearls a ribbon bow and an ornate corner. This is the end result of my efforts
 
 
 
all things considered I'm quite pleased with myself.

No comments: