Sunday, 23 June 2013

Don't Ask

I've no idea why this post has been sitting ready to post and I just haven't pressed publish. Gill reminded me today when I was at the Craft Box that I haven't blogged anything for a while. I had a whole week off work and I was so busy catching up with friends and relatives the time just flew away. I did manage to spend some crafty time with Caroline and Lesley. We chatted and ate cake, swapped ideas and shared tools. Lesley and I had been chatting about this die for ages and as it is rarer than hen's teeth to get in the UK at the moment of course we had to have a play. I had just picked up this stamp so of course it had to be used. I love how it turned out. I have just completed one with a nativity scene on it so I think this is going to feature quite heavily in my Christmas card box this year.


No comments: