Sunday, 19 May 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

Another card for the Winter Wonderland Challenge, this week they want to see a Christmas Tree on the card. I've used one of the fabulous Lili of the Valley stamps I bought last year. I picked this stamp up as I was leaving the shop and to make up the numbers for an offer that was on at the time. It has turned out to be one of my most used stamps. I also managed to use up a few more scraps that have been laying around for a couple of years. Another card ready for Christmas, I will nearly have completed everything I need, no more rushing at the last minute.

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

What a gorgeous card and a great match to our theme, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Pamela said...

Great card, love the image and the backing papers. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Pam x