Saturday, 20 April 2013

Texture Paste

While I have been blog hopping and pinning on Pinterest, I have discovered Texture PAte. Now its probably been out there for years but I've seen some very effective scrapbook pages that have used it. I inherited a pot from somebody who was throwing it away and I invested in a couple of masks and made a couple more. My first attempt was on the page I showed for the blog hop, it can be seen under the vines. 
Last night I made a card and I kind of like it. This is not my normal style and I think I'm still getting to grips with the whole mixed media style, but I kind of like it. The jury is still out and I think I need to play a lot more to find my comfort zone with the paste but its definitely worth persevering.

2 comments:

Kate Holliday said...

Kathy this is gorgeous and if you can produce stunning cards like this you should definitely persevere!

Caroline Lovett said...

Love it very brave Kathy, we will have to have a play next time we get together. I especially like it on the blog hop layout :)