Monday, 11 March 2013

Winter Wonderland Challenge

This week I have decided to start making my Christmas cards, I know, I know but if I make one a week then by the time it comes around I'll be ready. It also means that on my busy weekends I don't have to stress if I don't get one made. The perfect place for inspiration is the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog, this week the challenge is to take inspiration from a picture. Well my inspiration was the dark sky, the falling snow and of course the snowman. So this is card 1 ready for this year.

3 comments:

Kirsty.a said...

Oh I really cannot get excited about making Xmas cards this early. Well done you

downrightcrafty said...

wonderful creation and love how you have used the photo to inspire you, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps
New Hobby House blogs here
http://thehobbyhouseltd.blogspot.co.uk/

Pamela said...

Beautiful, colourful creation. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Pam x