Saturday, 23 March 2013

Pretty in Pink

That's the title of the challenge this week over on Winter Wonderland. I used an image that always makes me think that she is waiting for Christmas. I'm snowed in today, along with half the country, so I am forced to deal with my increasing stack of crafting jobs to finish. Hopefully all this snow will disappear over night, I'm supposed to be teaching my next class at the Craft Box. Its the second half of a project and I think my ladies are keen to finish it. So today I need to make sure I have their April project finished  so I can collect my supplies.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely image and such soft pinks, a lovely pretty card, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week.

Hugs Kate x

ps there are two lovely new blogs for the Hobby House the link is on my sidebar, would love for you to join us

Debbie said...

A fabulous card. Love this Tilda image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Hugs Debbie x

Caroline Lovett said...

Need that die (the circle of stars) to make my next Scrapstars badge :)