Saturday, 23 June 2012

ATDML Cybercrop - Class 4

I'm playing along with A Trip Down Memory Lane's cybercrop, I am planning to make all of the scrapbook pages and skip the mini books. I have so many of them without photos I didn't want anymore kicking around. I have to say though I do keep going and looking at them because they look so lovely. I may have to reconsider. Class 4 was set by Karen Cole and it was to make a set of note cards. I decided to make a set of birthday cards. I needed a few more because about a third of our  company have their birthday in July. This was the perfect class for me to make a batch of them all the same, here is my take on the class.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a fabulous take on Karen's class. Love your choice of colours for the card.

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Love these so much! Cute, cute, cute!