Saturday, 23 June 2012

ATDML Cybercrop - Class 1

A Trip Down Memory Lane are holding another cybercrop over this weekend, and as the weather is lousy it seems the perfect excuse to get some crafting done. Last night at 7PM the first class was posted and there I was ready with all my snacks and papers. I'm using all my own stash, its a bit daft to go and buy more supplies when I have enough of my own to supply a chain of craft shops. The first class was a layout by Mel Hand and it can be seen here. So there I was off and running and created my first page, the biggest challenge is getting a halfway decent photo to post. Here we go

4 comments:

Mel @ ATDML said...

This is lovely and what an adorable photo. Thanks for taking my class and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Helen said...

Brilliant photo - I'll bet loads of parents have a shot like that! Nice layout - the "peaks" top and bottom are a nice detail.

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous! Such an adorable photo too!

sutty said...

I just LOVE the photo on that....it so sums up having a baby, love all the layers and punching - great page.