Sunday, 2 October 2011

Pre-Retreat Challenges

Part of the fun before a retreat is the chat that goes on in the forums and on facebook. You get to 'know' a few people that without the internet wouldn't be possible. It also allows the build up to begin with a few pre retreat challenges, last week was the fabulous Scrapstars retreat and the challenges set before were to make a name badge and a mini me page.
For the name badge, I had made one for the April retreat but didn't get around to using it, so I fished it out and tidied it up.
The tutors from the event judged the entrants and I was lucky enough to win, I got a yummy box of chocolates, I was absolutely thrilled. They are still in my fridge, I ate so many goodies over the weekend that I'm keeping these for a Sunday evening in front of the telly watching Dowton Abbey.
The other challenge was to make a mini me page, the dimensions had to be 5.75" x 3.75". It had to include our name and say something about us. This was my mini me page
 What this says about me is that at the moment I'm loving my Molly Bloom stamps, Promarkers, Martha Stewart punches and butterflies. This really was a challenge but I was really happy once it was finished.

No comments: