Monday, 15 August 2011

Going Retro

I'm going dizzy now with my pages from Shimelle's cybercrop. I haven't made my pages in order, I've dipped in and out, working with photos that I know I have and will fit with the challenge. I have completed three pages and with a whole week off work I'm sure I'll finish more. This challenge was to go retro and scrap a photo from before 2011. All my pages will qualify as I'm trying to get all my old photos onto pages. I chose this picture of my brother from the 60's and used some more of the For the Record Sarah's cards kit.I didn't like this kit when I first got it, but I take it back, it has been the basis of some lovely pages. I also used the idea from a layout instruction over at  UKScrappers. I am really pleased with how this page came out.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Oh, I really like this. The colors are wonderful!

Cynthia said...

This page is so cute! I love the little sailboats--what a great addition!

Wendy M said...

This is lovely, the colours go great with the black and white photo :-)