Saturday, 18 June 2011

ATDML Cybercrop

There's a cybercrop going on over at A Trip Down Memory Lane, as usual I need to get the photos printed, but I've madeto get the first two pages ready.  One thing I can post is the first challenge, which was to Tag it. Make something with a tag or tags as the theme. I made this little card, I've had this stamp sitting on my counter for a few months since I bought it. Today it finally got inked.
 I have a spa day planned for today but I intend to take part in as many of the classes as I can fit in. I love cybercrops for stash busting, and I am happy to report that I have bought nothing I will ber using everything from my stash. Excuse me a moment while I polish my halo.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Wow Kathy - that is one gorgeous card. Love all the textures you have on it.

Anonymous said...

Love that tag Kathy!
Jill

Kathryn said...

love that tag!

Sue said...

WOW from me too! Gorgeous

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Looks great, and what a neat idea for a card shape too! Thanks for joining in!

vixen said...

Gorgeous Tag :)

Jane (J-bug) said...

Great tag card!! Love the musical theme.