Sunday, 19 June 2011

ATDML Cybercrop - running behind

I have finally stuck down the photos I picked up to complete the A trip Down Memory Lane's  Cybercrop Class 2 page, class 10 has just been posted so I've got some catching up to do. I have a good excuse I went for a spa day yesterday with my friend, although we didn't do much swimming and steaming. We ended up sitting chatting drinking coffee and getting some treatments. I chose a St Tropez tan, I came out of the booth looking a bit green, today when I look at my skin I look very dark, a little too dark for my liking. It was a great day but I now look at the great classes and challenges that were posted yesterday and I'm struggling to pick which ones to complete I want to do them all! Here is the page from Class 2:

1 comment:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Love you page for my class so much! Thanks for joining in x