Tuesday, 21 June 2011

ATDML Cybercrop - Class 3

Work has somehow got in the way of my Cybercrop work. Up until last year I always said I couldn't retire because I wouldn't know what to do to fill my day. Turning 50 changed that train of thought and now I look forward to retirement, mind you with the help of the government I may never reach retirement age. It was moved from 60 to 65 and now they are going to extend it, hasn't David Cameron thought about us scrapbookers? I dashed in from work and had a quite bite to eat then up to my craft room to finish Class number 3. Again a lot of cutting out but well worth it. I have had the background paper and this photo for a number of years but couldn't work out how to do the page without making it too orange. The sun ray cut out was perfect for toning the whole thing down.

2 comments:

Kirsty.a said...

I've just scrolled down and had a look at what else you did for this cybercrop. They are all fab, but I think I lve the layouts the best

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Amazing page! Love it so much and what a fab way to scrap such a lovely photo! Thanks for playing along with my class xx