Monday, 20 June 2011

ATDML Cybercrop - Class 10

Yes I'm still catching up with classes and challenges so I am posting as I finish and photograph. I've loved the layouts that I have made but this one is my favourite so far I think. This was my Sarah's cards kit Off the Record from April, I didn't like the kit a little too bright for me and it has sat on my shelf while I decide what to do. I did take it down and look occasionally , but it just didn't speak to me. That was until I saw class 10 on the A Trip Down Memory Lane Cybercrop. This class was based on making your own flower embellishments, as usual I spent ages cutting out the roses from the paper. I seem to have done quite a bit of that recently, I don't make things easy for myself.
 
 
Edited to add: I've just realised there isn't a title on this page, I must have been too excited to post it. I'll add it to my to do list.

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a gorgeous version of the class. Those papers are perfect and your hand cut flowers really set the page off.

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works very good and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Beautiful combination of handcutting and handmade flowers! Great page, thanks for playing along with us at ATDML.