Tuesday, 17 May 2011

4x6 Photo Love

Each Month over on 2 peas in a bucket, there are four free classes/challenges. Shimelle Laine is hosting 4x6 Photo Love. The idea of the class is that each month since January we are making a page with an  extra photo on it. January was 1, February was 2 and so on. This month it was 4 4X6 photos.So here we begin getting a bit fancy, with a hidden photo. Also the Studio Challenges theme this week is to raise it up, although its a simple page I wanted to do something to make it special. I cut out some of the clouds and sun and raised them up to give it dimension. Here is my page
I've no idea what's happening with my photos at the moment, they always seem dark and not so sharp. May be I'd better start by polishing the lens!

1 comment:

Mel J said...

Great layout. I tried this challenge too. It really lends itself to your city view pics. I love the city scape one of London, I have this as a painting on my wall. x