How happy am I that there is a cybercrop tomorrow. I stumbled across this earlier this week and as I'm happy a bit of a crafting hiatus I thought why not? I must have poured all my creativity into project Top Secret. If you are interested it begins at 8am tomorrow over on the Studio Challenge Site. Amanda is too excited and has issued a two part pre-crop challenge and is giving us all a chance to introduce ourselves, here goes. The first part is to create a page with a framed title. Done!
1. What's your name and where do you hail from?
My name is Kathy and I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
2. Who's your favourite scrappy manufacturer?
OMG! how do I pick? There are many including Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Jillbean Soup, Pink Paislee, and I'm liking October Afternoon at the moment. Did I miss any out?
3. What product do you find yourself using most?
4. Do you prefer make your own embellishments, or buy ready made?
I kind of mix and match, I get more satisfaction out of making them.
5. Have you ever taken part in a cybercrop before?
Yes, two both UK Scrappers.