I went to a friends for dinner on Friday night, we've been doing a bit of a Come Dine with Me experience between four of us at work. It's been fun and I came in at second place. Friday night's dinner was the winner and Kate was definitely the hostess with mostest. This is a thank you card I made for her, I know she loves autumnal colours. The design could work for a male themed card as well.
Products used were all Stampin Up
- Stamps: Oval all, Lovely as a tree
- Ink pads: So saffron, old olive & close to cocoa
- Punches: Oval & scallop oval
- Card stock: whisper White & Mellow Moss
- Ribbon: a scrap of brown that was laying around