Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Monday, 29 June 2009
Sunday, 28 June 2009
I'm working in Morecambe Bay again for a couple of days this week, so hopefully I'l find my mojo on the way there.
Monday, 22 June 2009
All products are Stampin up:
Card stock - Real read & Whisper white
Patterned papers - Summer picnic
Punches - Scallop border, Scallop square, Scallop oval & Oval
Stamp set - Cheer & Wishes
Ink pad - Basic black
Sunday, 21 June 2009
Thursday, 18 June 2009
I grabbed the camera and took some photos as quick as a flash, luckily I caught it, because now it's gone. I just stood there looking at it and realised I had a big grin on my face. I guess tonight my pot of gold at the end of this rainbow was for it to lift my mood and now I can relax with a nice cuppa.
Monday, 15 June 2009
Sunday, 14 June 2009
Here is my card, perfect as I needed a birthday card this week.
The Stampin Up products used were:Stamp Sets - Happy Everything
Cardstock - Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue
Inkpads - Bordering Blue, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Punches - Circle Scallop, 3/4" circle, label punch (american catalogue)
Stampin Write Pen - Real Red
1. Allium 2. Peony 3. Greeting card 4. Hyacinth 5. Chipboard flower 6. Tulips 7. Clematis 8. Washing on line 9. Ribbon jars 10. Prima flowers 11. Amarylis 12. Rose
Here are the whole weeks collgaes in one.
- Monday - a day for greens, this was my favourite.
- Tuesday - a day for red, rose and pinks.
- Wednesday - a day for greys, shadows and blacks.
- Thursday - a day for blue.
- Friday - a day for all things light.
- Saturday a day for earth tones.
- Sunday - a day for cool pastels (see above).
This was really a fun week in this month of colour project.
Saturday, 13 June 2009
Friday, 12 June 2009
1. The Peak - Hong Kong 2. Craft room 3. Invitation 4. Mock orange blossom 5. Royal wedding poppy 6. a stroll on the beach 7. Mmmm coffee 8. Living room 9. Taj Mahal 10. Light through flowers 11. Zantedschia 12. White lilac
Thursday, 11 June 2009
Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Today's colour challenge over on Shimelles blog is Greys, shadows and black. This was really hard for me but I managed it.
1. Potato Masher 2. Shoes 3. Picture 4. Light fitting 5. Picture frame 6. Ebony afro comb 7. Punches 8. Book ends 9. Mobile phone 10. The Peak - Hong Kong 11. Sandals 12. Chair
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
1.Inkpads 2. Rose 3. Fuchsia 4. Flower vase 5. Car 6. Prima flowers 7. Hair grip 8. Hanging basket 9. Pink lady apple 10. papercrafted butterfly box 11. skirt 12. Ribbon jars
1. Unripe plums 2. Candle holder 3. Kitchen walls and floor 4. leaf 5. Cutting boards 6. Home decor 7. House plant 8. Magazine basket 9. Punches 10. Garden 11. Home decor 12. Cushions & throw
Monday, 8 June 2009
Other great news my brother has finally fitted the radiator in my craft room, only 5 1/2 months after it leaked. It's a good job I wasn't paying him, it's taken 5 visits to my house and twice as many trips to take bits and pieces back to the suppliers. Finally the craft room is complete.
Sunday, 7 June 2009
It has really cheered me up today to make fab five again, I've had a sore chest and one of those nightmare coughs that gives you a headache and stops you from sleeping. This morning I woke with laryngitis, what makes it worse is I've got this week off work. I was feeling very miserable then I started to do my rounds of my favourite blogs to find this lovely surprise. Hooray!
Thank you to everybody for your lovely comments
Thursday, 4 June 2009
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Monday, 1 June 2009
Oh and for the record green is my favourite colour.